The weekend felt way too short. It honestly felt like I spent the entire weekend in my car, or sleeping. 4 hour drive to SD from SB (directly) with mild traffic from SB to LA. 3 hour drive directly back, with light traffic from SD to LB. Oh, and I still get lost in SD, that campus is way too big.
So my weekend was pretty much.. drive to SD, talk to Clarice, sleep 12 hours, eat, get ready, Luminescence, eat, sleep, drive back to SB.
Casino night was... interesting. That's a good word to describe it.
Food was really really good. By the time I went around a second time there was pretty much nothing left. Picture of Clarice and I pigging out! Kinda sucks how the people who came late couldn't get much (or none) of the good stuff.
I never saw so many wallflowers at a dance. If you're gonna go somewhere with a DJ, a dancefloor, and a girlfriend, you're supposed to dance your heart out. At least that's what I think anyways.I swear the only people actually dancing were Walnut people... or friends of Walnut people.. or some weirdo people that looked really out of place on the dance floor. Their loss.
Connie has an awesome hair straightener.
Hair wax is awesome. It's also the toughest thing to wash out out of your hair. Even after my sweat straightened my hair, and I rinsed my hair with water, you could still feel the wax residue. I need to get myself some of that stuff.
On a side note, I found out that my quarter-long job paid me more than I earned. I was supposed to get paid $20/hour, for a total of 17.2 hours. But due to UCSB administration laziness, they rounded it up to 30 hours (everyone got paid for either 15 hours or 30 hours). So, in reality, I got paid $34.88/hour. Happy news, even if a good chunk of that money goes to pay for my most recent speeding ticket.