wow lame weekend at sb

|

Wow. I never expected to have a weekend like this, especially so at SB. There are weekends where I chose not to go out cause I have stuff to do, or I know I probably won't have too much fun, but this weekend I went out cause I thought it might be something; it wasn't.

I seriously wanted to go home this weekend, but didn't cause I was supposed to attend an event for a fundraiser. It ended up being postponed.

So I went to a party instead. If I was gonna spend a weekend at SB with no work to do, might as well go out and have some fun. Right?

Friday night was not fun at all. First party had not enough alcohol, not enough girls, and not enough people overall. Not too sure what went wrong cause its normally not that bad. So we went to another party. That had alcohol, but still not enough girls, and not too long after we got there they stopped the music. White people are supposed to throw great parties, oh well.

So when we left I had to drag some pretty drunk people back, cause that's what happens when there's not enough guys, and you're sober. Person with the highest tolerance always ends up taking care of everyone, and I didn't even drink that much.

When we got back, we ran into some CSO troubles, cause they saw me with a bunch of girls, most of which couldn't even walk correctly. So after some questioning, they decided to let us go.

Back in the dorms we ran into RAs. Things got pretty complicated pretty fast, cause they caught unregistered guests that none of us claimed responsibility for. So what might happen is all of us might get called in for a statement. That's tomorrow's problem, not a big problem at that.

Saturday night, after dinner, out on a whim I decided to go watch a show that a few friends were in to show them some support. It was pretty fun cheering for them, and it wasn't that bad of a show. By going, we ended getting the rest of the floor to show up, eventually. Oh, and I got a T-shirt for $3, to help do something in Vietnam, wasn't paying too much attention when they explained what the proceeds would do, all that matters is I got a shirt, and I'm helping someone somewhere, even if I don't exactly know how.

After the performance was the afterparty. It was at the ZΦP house. For one reason or another, I never really seem to have fun there. It was kinda nice going out with people on the floor that normally don't go out, or I normally don't go out with. They seemed to have a good time. It a nice seeing a bunch of people I knew there. But, even less people danced, and the male-female ratio was much worse. The few girls that were there really didn't dance, and when they did, they kinda danced by themselves. It just ended up being a kickback outside. At least some people had fun.

Weekend probably wasn't a total loss, but I've had much better weekends. Going home for sure next weekend for sure. I miss my doggy.