It was fun, and disappointing, mostly the latter. Final score of 81-55, SHHS. We lost.
---
I PRed three times (though technically, only twice) today.
HJ: 5'5'' > 5'6''
An inch is better than nothing!
TJ: 37' > 38'4''
Could've done better. I thought the 38'4'' jump was absolutely horrendous cause there were so many things in that jump I could've done better in, but didn't. Next time...
LJ: ~17' > ~20'
The last time I long jumped was in my sophomore year. It's been a while, I don't quite remember my exact jump distance, but it was 17' something. Good for a sophomore I guess. But I hated long jump cause there would always be an insanely long line for long jump, and I would always be the last person in that line cause people tend to cut in front of me, and I have the farthest mark (cause I have the longest stride).
Well, the reason I long jumped today was because Vincent Chen injured himself and could not jump, but didn't finish jumping, and at least wanted to finish jumping. I jumped in his place. Well I landed about 21 and a half feet into the sand, but I scratched by about a foot. So if it was a legal jump, it would've been in the 20s. Plus, that jump was pretty horrible too, form-wise.