craptastic week so far

|

Well. Midterms week started out well with a huge backlog of work from Chinese New Years Eve (學業近步 everyone) which wasn't even spent well. My mom got a 15 minute long dinner with me and my sister before we rushed back to finishing work.


My CNY money pretty much got wiped out by my credit card debt...and it took a chip outta my savings too. Horray for $200 textbooks.

My Chinese New Years was spent with three lovely ladies. :P Otherwise I would've spent it by myself staring blankly at my physics book. I was still hungry though. :(

My physics midterm did not go well. Everyone near me didn't seem to do so hot either, seeing how they all had different answers for everything, none of which looked remotely close to what the correct answers are (mine didn't look anything like the correct answer either, we're all sinking in the same boat together).

Happy note: I got my math quiz back, full points. Yay! Though like 90% of the quizzes I went through before finding mine also had a perfect score soo....

I have an essay to write. I am not happy. I do not like writing essays. My rough draft was completed 10 minutes before I left for class for it to be uselessly peer reviewed. Peer review is such a useless form of feedback. Not to mention that you'd think that people who passed out of writing 1 would be able to write better than.. what they're writing.

My physics discussion had the normal arrogant TA replaced with a very picky demanding also quite cocky substitute TA. I think I'm going to go back to my original discussion section. That TA was nice.

I got a few (yeah, more than one) blisters on my feet from flip flips. My hand got kinda cut up form something (I honestly did not even notice until the blood dried up).

A few other things have been floating around in the back of my mind too. I'm just going to lock them away and hope it doesn't turn into a tumor or something.