martin luther king jr. weekend update

|


I finally framed my horizontal formal pictures. It happens to be above where my head is when I sleep. Hopefully there's no earthquakes when I'm sleeping. I still think the bottommost picture is a horrible picture. Oh well. Good memory.

I washed my doggy! He's clean and fluffy now. Here's a random picture of him.


I finished repairing my subwoofer. Read here.

I washed my car (again) and am in the process of painting my car (as of right now, letting the paint dry). It's as good as it's gonna get. Read about that here.

Oh, and I forgot to bring my phone charger home so I'm hoping 31% 15% battery life remaining will last 1 more day. Haha. and my phone died and I had to borrow Connie's charger and charge it at 天仁's. :P They never gave me back my stamp card D:

My mom got herself an iTouch. She gave me her old 3rd-gen 8GB nano... now I'm used to having 2GB that I only use half of.. time to figure out what to do with the other 6.5GB.... On a side note, writing Chinese on the touch is fun.

My bail refund finally came. My bank account is going to be happy as soon as I deposit the check. happy.